WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A PET VISIT
• Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner served as instructed
• Water bowls emptied and refilled with clean water
• Bathroom breaks as needed
• Medication administered if applicable
• Social interaction: playtime, short walks
• Mess clean up (potty accidents, hairballs, food etc.)
• Poop Scoop Yard
• Litter boxes scooped and tidied up
• Lots of love and praise!
While your pets are sure to miss you, they will not be stressed by a strange home, kennel or other chaotic environment. Since we started the business, our clients love our service so much, they refer us to others. As a thanks to our clients we give special discounts with each new client they refer who books. Every Quarter we Draw a Prize for pets who we sat for in that Quarter. Win free visits and other cool stuff!
Meet & Greet (No charge).
Daily Check-In Visits:
Approximately 30 minutes start at $22-$32 per visit (based on location of your home and other factors. SEE PRICE LIST.
Are available when required (and are good for elderly, lonely animals, or puppies that require lots of playtime) and priced at the Meet & Greet.
Extended is usually 60 minutes or more = $35 - $40.
Overnight: Pet Care (in your home) **upon availability= $85 per night.
Mini-Visits: (for cats): $15.00 per visit (no medication admin.) Jensen Beach only (to be combined with standard visits where full care is provided, including litterbox service.
FINAL PRICES are calculated after the meet & greet. It's super important to me that your pets have the care they require, and the care your family wants, because every family's situation is unique and deserves to be treated as such. Follow the PRICES tab from the top menu for more info.
A $10 surcharge applies for the following holidays.
•New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
•Fourth of July
•Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
PRICES (you will also find a full price list on the PRICE PAGE) see menu
ADDED BENEFIT OF SERVICE:
• Making your home look lived in
• Watering plants
• Rotating lights and / or blinds
• Mail and paper pick up
• Packages left at door by Amazon/vendors
• Garbage / Green Waste out to curb
• Flyers and papers left on your door
• Checking for electrical and sprinkler failures
• Freezer check & A/C check
• Monitor lawn/shrubbery distressed/lack water
• Personalizing your home care needs