WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A PET VISIT
• Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner served as instructed
• Water bowls emptied and refilled with clean water
• Bathroom breaks as needed
• Medication administered if applicable
• Social: playtime, short walks, yard play (fetch, ball, frisbee)
• Mess clean up (potty accidents, hairballs, food etc.)
• Poop Scoop Yard
• Litter boxes scooped and tidied up
• Lots of love and praise!
While your pets are sure to miss you, they will not be stressed by a strange home, kennel or other chaotic environment. Since we started the business, our clients love our service so much, they refer us to others. As a thanks to our clients we give special discounts with each new client they refer who books. Every Quarter we Draw a Prize for pets who we sat for in that Quarter. Win free visits and other cool stuff!
COST OF SERVICE (you will find a full price list on the PRICE PAGE) see menu
FINAL PRICES are calculated after the meet & greet. It's super important to me that your pets have the care they require, and the care your family wants, because every family's situation is unique and deserves to be treated as such. Follow the PRICES tab from the top menu for more info.
A $10 surcharge applies for the following holidays.
•New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
•Fourth of July
•Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
ADDED BENEFIT OF SERVICE:
• Making your home look lived in
• Watering plants
• Rotating lights and / or blinds
• Mail and paper pick up
• Packages left at door by Amazon/vendors
• Garbage / Green Waste out to curb
• Flyers and papers left on your door
• Checking for electrical and sprinkler failures
• Freezer check & A/C check
• Monitor lawn/shrubbery distressed/lack water
• Personalizing your home care needs